Hi :)
Thanks :)  So Building neatly avoids the packagiong issues of .rpm versus .deb?  We just need 1 for
32bit Gnu&Linux and 1 for 64bit, not 1 for each of the main families (Arch? Slackware, Debian,
RedHat, errr)?  So, Heinrich's build might be good to upload to your page?

Doing a build sounds quite technical to me.  I need to look at the guide as i have never done it
before (well twice doing copy&paste from guides and not having a clue what i was doing).  Anyway,
thanks for the link to the guide :)  Heinrich, has it helped?
Regards from
Tom :)