I created the LibreOffice-NA.US <http://libreoffice-na.us> site as the online testing platform for the North American Community Distribution DVD. On this site, there are all the dictionaries for OOo and LO as I could find, more than is on the OOo site. Also there are selected Extensions, Templates, Artwork, and sample files. This was done to make a "well rounded" DVD. This was started before individual projects were invited to be hosted on the CMS system. This was created as a regional solution for regional needs. Already there has been interest in creating other regional DVDs based on the work done for this English version.

Drew is working on making a version of this DVD for the CMS system at "http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/en/installation/";

Since before Oracle gave OOo to Apache, the site has been flaky, for whatever reasons.

As for "helping out", I have offered all my work to TDF/LO. Also I do my best to help those on this list that has issues I have had before or issues that are similar to ones I have seen. I have edited a Bulgarian dictionary so it no longer crashes LO when a user uses it. I also created an English dictionary with the most up-to-date word list available, which was more than a year newer than any other word list in the various English dictionaries. I have done this while dealing with the results of 3 strokes and debilitating back, leg, and neck, injuries that forced me to stop working in the computer field.

I have done all I could do to help the LibreOffice cause. I have printed and distributed at least 100 DVD to local users and businesses, including the local governments.

I sit at my computer doing what I can for my local work and LO stuff until the pain wants me to scream.

SO tell me, WHAT ELSE can I do to help the LO cause?