On 2011-09-09, Robert Holtzman wrote:
On 2011-09-09, Dave Douglas wrote:

How Does one get off this list?  I have done everything  suggested and
still my email box is filled with discussions I have no interest in.
I asked one question got no help.  PLEASE take me off the list!

To get off this list, you have to *unsubscribe*. Instructions for that
have been appended to ALL MESSAGES IN ALL THE DISCUSSIONS THAT HAVE BEEN
FILLING YOUR E-MAIL BOX, and yet you managed to ignore
that. Congratulations.

Ease up. The guy said he followed all the instructions.

I managed to miss that part of his post. Many apologies, Dave.

--
Nuno J. Silva (aka njsg)
gopher://sdf-eu.org/1/users/njsg