Hi :)
+1

It's all good now that you have said it is solved.

The best we can do is put "[Solved]" in the Subject-line as i have done or/and
just to say that the problem is solved, as you have done.  Then people who view
the threads thro Nabble or something can see the problem is solved.

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/CURRENT-DATE-or-TODAY-default-date-in-Base-td3292686.html#a3306544

Regards from
Tom :)