Hi Brian,

I agree totally with everything you said, other than the mis-spelling in the title. Because of the things Microsoft has done over the years, I'm 95% to 98% windows free, and love using Ubuntu!!!!!!! I'm sorry if I hurt you. That was not my intent. Since there are so many Windows users yet, and some of them using LibreOffice, and since some Windows users will never ever change, I didn't want them to feel we were not hospitable to them here. I've installed Ubuntu in the last 2 years roughly on about 22 computers of friends and family. But a few people have not let me touch their computer, and become quite defensive when I even mention about Linux or Ubuntu. It is sad since there is a whole new world out there waiting for them that they will never experience!!!!!!

Don