Rich Shepard wrote:
 Yes, the scale factor was set at 35% rather than at 100%. I used XessSE
for more than a dozen years and moved my data to OO.o in the switch from
32-bit to 64-bit. Never saw a scale factor before. Strange. Hope it stays at
100% now.

Rather than a scale factor, it's more of a zoom factor.  It doesn't
actually change the size of the text, it just zooms in and out (so it
appears larger).  The zoom is not a function of the document, so it
doesn't change the file when you zoom out and save.

Accidentally zooming usually happens when a person tries to scroll up
or down.  If you hold the CTRL (STRG in German) key while using the
mouse wheel, it will zoom rather than scroll.  I think most office
applications have the same shortcut.

Regards
Stephan