Andreas,

Wow!  Where to start.  First, Base (part of LibreOffice 3.3) is
described as a database program, and that is what I want.

As for the db engine, I have no clue, and could care less.

As for the query -- why???  I'm trying to follow along with the Getting
Started with Base guide, but it has left out a step or two.  So I need
someone to fill in the missing information based on what I have, not
what you have.

Don't mean to be fussy, but I don't see how this helps me in any way,
and I don't fully understand it.  So I would appreciate it if someone
could explain how I make the links so I can creat a form and some
reports.

Thanks again,
Dave

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:14 -0700, "Andreas Säger" <villeroy@t-online.de>