2011/8/25 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>:
Hi :)
Have you tried using the LibreOffice "Math" package?  It's likely to have a lot
of mathematical symbols and stuff.  You might also find that you can install a
Greek font for using in Writer?

I think that Greek characters are there by default in Ubuntu, at least
I don't remember that I installed mine separately.

Anyway, it seems like Susanto lost the file permanently. Hopefully
someone learned to always take backups of everything.
Since using Ubuntu, why not try Ubuntu One for syncing files?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation#LibreOffice_Math_Guide

The other components inside the .zip might be worth looking at if they open
easily.
Regards from
Tom :)