Joseph Da Silva wrote:
I was wondering if someone could help me with this code it works in excel but not with libra
office.

What exactly do you mean by the code "working"?  Do you mean that in
LibreOffice you get some kind of error?  Or do you not get the result
that you were expecting?

If you could give a little details as to what you want this code to
do, it might help as well.  There may be a completely different
(easier) way to do what you want.

=INDIRECT(CELL("ADDRESS",INDEX($P$28933:$P$29998,MATCH(MIN(Q28931:Q29998),Q28931:Q29998,))))

I notice that your references are a little strange.  The first
argument in the INDEX() formula starts from a different row than all
the other references, but ends on the same row as the other references
(starts at 28933 instead of 28931).  Is this intentional?  Could you
explain what the purpose of the code/formula is?

As this is a slightly older post, I suspect that my reply may be unnecessary.

Regards
Stephan