Using Fedora 15 here and loving it. I find only OpenOffice in F14 repositories but LibreOffice from
the website should work provided there are no conflicting packages.

I'm using version 3.3.3 without problems so I'd suggest you migrate. Gnome3 isn't as bad as people
say. After using it for nearly a year (started with the alpha version), I only miss the wobbly
effects of compiz in Gnome2... Which is nothing really.  I'll move to 3.4.x when it appears in the
repos and I hope by then all complaints about it would have been addressed. I see it in F16 repos
but that's the future fedora. ;)

from twohot@device.mobile :)