Hi :)
the official download place is here
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
I am not certain about the unsigned issue.

There is a guide on how to install LibreOffice in Linux
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_LibreOffice_on_Linux

Normally in linux when you want to install something you open the package
manager, probably in the system or utilities sub-menu from where the "Start"
button would be in Windows, or at the top of the screen vertically above it.

The package manager should have a search tool to help you find programs.  It
searches in descriptions as well as titles so you don't need to know the proper
names of things. It's usually best to search in there first when you want to
look for packages, codecs, libraries, additional functionality, even entire
programs.  Your package manager usually finds the best version and looks in
"repositories" which are like warehouses of software that has been tweaked to
work better with Fedora.  It sorts out installing and updating everything for
you.

Regards from
Tom :)