Hi :)
Lol, yup.  I think we both found the same thing at the same time!  I am not sure
about missing the / now.  All the guides i have seen do include it.  So maybe
the issue is about which folder you are in when you run the command.  I might
test it out from work later.  If i can get onto a suitable Windows machine.
Lol, this is going to be fun.
Regards from
Tom :)