Hello Andreas,

Thank you for your message and your patience.

I am attaching two files - the first one outlines what I am hoping to accomplish and the second one has three tables in a worksheet that provides a shortened typical entry of the files involved and what I hope to see as a result

Hope this provides enough info so that someone can point me in the right direction

Thanks again,
Preston