thanks for the help.most of the queries solved.particularly the "COMANDIF"
function is really a brilliant one.now stuck in one last table.could not
understand how to solve this one?went through *output revised*
,but still...
in this i need to express the BMI data wrt age(the row contains >30yrs &
<30yrs and the column contains BMI>25 & <25).could not understand how to do
anyway probably my brain stopped functioning.will check again tomorrow.
btw,how to sort column data obtaining from formula?i mean for the BMI
column-i used the formula and did not put the data individually.now i could
not sort it either in ascending or descending order.the columns in which i
typed the data could be sorted but not the columns in which data is
generated using formula.
thanks a lot for your help;really appreciate it.