On 06/08/2011, planas <jslozier@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Sat, 2011-08-06 at 13:31 +0000, Onyeibo Oku wrote:

1) True but what I'm doing is more computational than relational though
the end result will be a material for building a proper database. A
spreadsheet is more suited for this ... Trust me on this.

Okay, I may be wrong here because I speak as bound by the level of
knowledge I have on spreadsheets and database management, My
experience in dbase is small compared to spreadsheets. (See comments
below for and example of what I'm doing. Maybe someone can advise me
better.)  I could be a moron after all. I am open to suggestions.