Hi :)
Just post a bug-report as best you can.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
Don't worry about details that you can't supply because other people might be
able to add other examples later on if the devs ask.  The 3.4.x branch often
displays docX better than the 3.3.x branch (allegedly) but it's best to just
avoid that format if at all possible.  Doc and Odt are more compatible with a
wider range of different programs.  Doc slightly more so than Odt right now tbh.

You can have both versions of LibreOffice installed but only by following this
guide
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel
Regards from
Tom :)