Thanks for sending me the file.

WinZip confirmed that the file is damaged and not usable.

I looked at it in a hex editor and confirmed that it is indeed an ODF Text (.odt) file.  The
initial part of the Zip is there, and then suddenly the data is all zeros starting in the middle of
a PNG image that is part of the document.  The file is completely 00 bytes until nearly the end,
where a part of the file entry for META-INF/manifest.xml appears.  Even that appears to be damaged
and the end of the file may have been truncated or not produced yet.

There is no recoverable information of any value whatsoever in the file.

Sorry,

 - Dennis