Hi :)
I think this can be done using an existing list of addresses although it might
need a bit of jiggling around to get it in the type of layout you suggested.
Depending on how the first list is laid out it is often easier just to re-type
it.  Always kee a copy of the original safe before starting to change things
around jic ;)
Regards from
Tom :)