On 2011-05-30 3:05 PM, Roland Hughes wrote:
You have just demonstrated a complete lack of understanding about IT
and have __obviously__ never ever found yourself in the middle of a
multi-million dollar lawsuit between two massive corporations.

Objection, your honor, relevancy - the one has nothing to do with the other.

If you had you would never speak so far out your rectal orifice in
public. I have been in that situation and my side won, not just some
counts, ALL counts. For the most part the other side lost because
they "edited and middle posted" in their emails so when placed on
the stand had to work from memory because the email they had in
their hand was missing everything damning.

Then they lost because they were stupid... all they would have had to do
was have the entire exchange of emails (consisting of multiple emails).
There is absolutely *zero* need to have it all in one email.

I won't bother responding to you.

Thank you - I waste far too much of my time already on morons like you
as it is.

It is obvious that you are both unemployed and unemployable, having
no industry knowledge or experience what-so-ever.

Well, since I've been the IT Director for this company for 11+ years, I
guess your powers of observation are just about as valid/reliable as the
rest of your delusions...