lenphilpot@suddenlink.net wrote (29-05-11 23:03)
Actually, I think that's the problem. len@philpot.org is not a real
email account, but rather just a redirector to
lenphilpot@suddenlink.net, which is my actual ISP account. That
allows me to change ISPs, accounts, etc., as needed and keep the same
email address. For years I've never run into issues, but it's
apparently confusing the listserver here, since I've tried to unsub
using both addresses and it seems neither has worked (it apparently

Great that you sorted this out!

doesn't like len@philpot.org). However, I see there's an unsub
confirmation email in my inbox, so maybe it's been done... ?

Close to... pls reply to the confirmation mail with the approriate address.

Thanks for your reply!

You're welcome
Cor

--