Actually, I think that's the problem. len@philpot.org is not a real email account, but rather just
a redirector to lenphilpot@suddenlink.net, which is my actual ISP account. That allows me to change
ISPs, accounts, etc., as needed and keep the same email address. For years I've never run into
issues, but it's apparently confusing the listserver here, since I've tried to unsub using both
addresses and it seems neither has worked (it apparently doesn't like len@philpot.org). However, I
see there's an unsub confirmation email in my inbox, so maybe it's been done... ?

Thanks for your reply!

---- Stefan Weigel <stefan.weigel@bildungskreis.org> wrote:
Hi,