On 05/22/2011 06:23 PM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
B] A different way

I know that there is both Arabic and Persian spell checkers for you
English system that you can install.  I gathered them in the list at the
North American Community DVD project site.  So if you want to use
English menus and deal with just having spell checkers, then you could
try that.
http://libreoffice-na.us/English/extensions.html#dict
You can install whatever dictionaries you wish and not have to worry
about installing language packs, if you do not wish to change the menus,
and such, to a non-English language.  This is a good option if you
prefer to use English menus, but need to have spell checking in several
localized languages, other than the default English.  I have collected
over 180 different dictionaries, and such, so it would be easy to find
them in one place.

Ah. Good catch! Thanks for the info & link.