I everyone,

I want to integrate a XToolPanel in my writer in order to display a web
site and interact with it.

I've read the documentation about Addon and XToolPanel and created a
custom XToolPanel AddOn in java.

The problem is that I can't find any component in libreOffice components
to display a web site.

A solution is to create an UNO component which encapuslate swing
JEditorPane but it seems that the AWT graphics obeject cannot be
accessible from libreoffice AddOn.

Am I on the right way to do that? is there a way to integrate web
browser in an AddOn or a swing component ?

Regards,

Ludovic SMADJA