When I clicked on "Tools>Language>More Dictionaries Online", I went to the following link

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:OpenOfficeExtensions/List?lang=en-US

I was wondering who on this list is involved in updating/modifying the list of extensions?

Since it is for LibreOffice, why does it say "Group:OpenOfficeExtensions/List" on the title.

Also, there are very few dictionaries listed there. Since the Tools option was to find more dictionaries, it would be nice to have more 9 [?] dictionaries there.

http://libreoffice-na.us/English/extensions.html#dict

This link is all of the dictionaries I found at the OOo dictionary extension site/search. There are well over 150 dictionaries in that list. [I think it is 181 in my list]

If someone would start adding links in that Wiki list to those dictionaries [at the OOo site, or where ever], then it would be a more comprehensive list of dictionaries, like the "More Dictionaries Online" option points to.

Also, it would be nice to have the dictionaries listed together in a grouping. They way they are separated from the other extensions on that page. It would make it easier to find them that way.

For Spanish speaking users, there seems to be over 20 localized versions of Spanish Dictionaries, one or two per country or region. It would be nice to list them, since it would have access to the localized groups' native language versions instead of a generic one.

In the Wiki page's list there is the New Zealand English dictionary, but not the others. I wonder why you can install GB English during you install, but there is not a stand-alone version like Canadian or Australian? Those two are based upon GB English. Did not find one in any list, except the language install options for LibreOffice, during the package install.

Well, that is my wondering, and opinions.