Hi :)
1.  Try emptying your wastebin
2.  Then empty the deleted files in your email program
3.  In your web-browser try Tools - Privacy - clear temp files cache and all
that

4.  "Start" button - All Programs - Accessories - System Tools - Clear Disk
Space

2 & 3  can be swapped around if you like.  1 is the fastest way to free-up a
little space so that the other options work.  The "Clear Disk Space" might be
called something slightly different and takes ages to scan you drives.  You
might want to scroll trhough and untick some of the options and perhaps tick
others.  For example it might be wise not to delete set-up files in some cases.

Windows uninstallers don't always do a great job and need a bit of help
sometimes.
Please let us know how this goes
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)