Hi :)
Answers are usually at the bottom of threads.  I top-post because it's probably
more familiar to you.  Doc files display slightly differently in each version of
MS Office and on each machine too.  You will find similar changes when you open
old .doc or .xls in LibreOffice.  Pictures may have been moved around a little,
that sort of thing.  Usually it's not radical and is fairly easy to tidy up and
re-save.
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)