Hi :)

I have seen a number of emails sent to

users@libreoffice.org

with a variety of things in the subject-line or in the email itself.  The
"users@libreoffice.org" address is the address that emails will be sent to if
you just hit reply to any email that arrives from this list.  You need to edit
the "To:" field which is about 3 boxes up from the subject-line and change from
"users@libreoffice.org" to

users+help@libreoffice.org

Note that is "users+help" before the @ symbol, not just "help" and not just
"users".  Please try "users+help"