Hi :)
Answers will usually be at the bottom of the thread.  i top-post now just
because that is probably more familiar to you as it is to most people.

Win7 with 2Gb should be ok, especially if you don't have tons of other programs
open at the same time.  The 3.3.2 (or OOo's 3.3.0) 'should' be stable.

There could be a number of causes;
1.  Do you have both LibreOffice and OpenOffice installed at the same time?  If
so then try un-installing OpenOffice and then re-install LO using the installer
you already have.  Even without re-installing LO just un-installing OpenOffice
can fix the problem.  You can always return to OpenOffice as both are free to
install.  OpenOffice and LibreOffice use some identically named things which
often causes problems if the OpenOffice QuickLauncher is used.  There are
probably other conflicts too.  Uninstalling might possibly uninstall some things
that LibreOffice needs although i've not heard of that happening so far.

2. Fragmentation or other maintenance issue in Windows generally.  Are other
apps sluggish or unpredictable and possibly crashing?  It could be a good idea
to do some back-ups and then some routine maintenance such as defrag.  If
fragmentation is really bad then Perfect Disk sometimes do a free-trial for 1
month and they tend to be a LOT better than MS's defrag tools.

3.  Perhaps LibreOffice didn't download and install properly.  I don't know if
we have md5sum or similar way of checking that the download worked.  The easiest
and quickest check is to simply try to re-install the LibreOffice you already
downloaded (see option 1 above).  If the 2nd re-install doesn't work then it
might be worth re-downloading to try again.

Please let us know how this goes and keep us informed.
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)