It's rather hilarious actually. Berkeley Softwarks had a better GUI running
on the Commodore C64 computer in 1990/91 than Microsoft had on the X86
platform up until they released Windows 98. Yeah, it had limits because of
the hardware, but when you consider what they made that hardware do using
only a 160K floppy disk...

It was completely amazing.

Wayne