Hi Wayne,

I think you are a journalist...... whether Unix opened the world communications or not has no
validity.

The International "Office" package is MS Office and not Unix Office... ok?

I don't give a damn... I'm a business user not a geek...

Right or wrong I have XP on my machine.... how you load and run Linux is a mystery.... No
one has ever made it commercially viable for us dumb business users.

Because of the obvious benefits of an open system like LibO with increased functionality, a
great user interface and it's FREE then do not be surprised if dummies like me want to try
LibO......

I think LibO is generally great.....

Somewhere you have missed the critical point and want to argue who invented international
comms..... Fine if Unix did I salute them.... thank you...

Question why is MS Office not Unix Office?

Wayne get real..... split LibO into business users and people who want to talk but do
nothing...

I want LibO to kick MS butt... and right now there's no chance....

Unix, word-perfect, mac..... (at the risk of pissing off all journalists in the world) that's not
where it is! It's PC + MS + MS-Office.....

If LibO makes a statement that us poor users of MS should play with LibO to find a better and
free'er future then say so.... if I have to be Linux for LibO to work then say so... but don't give
me kuk about who invented international comms.... perhaps I should have added
"commerically viable" which would then exclude unix as a business contender except of
course to acknowledge their role worldwide in host servers and network controllers... I just
have a simple i5 laptop with XP (cos I detest Win 7) and MS-Office.... I also have OOo 3.3
and LibO 3.3....

I'm trying to break out.... your comments are not helping.

I want LibO but unless someone sorts compatibility then I and (maybe) many others can't go
with LibO... we don't have your luxuary of time to argue Unix versus MS..... and the benefits
of Linux over windows etc.

I had to pay for my operating system AND office system

Sincerely

timi