Actually Office Dog (from Microsoft Bob) was still around in Office 2004,
never used Office 2007 or later, but if you have a copy and the ability to
choose 'helpers' is still available, I'll bet he's still in there. They
never through anything out.

Making people think is something we should all do. A friend of mine agreed
to help me with a novel I was stuck on. Rather than tell me what I was doing
wrong, she (a professional novelist) asked me a bunch of questions. I
learned more from trying to answer her questions, then I would if she'd just
told me where I'd made the mistakes. A lot more. The novel is nearly
finished, or I should say the first draft is nearly finished. It's been an
interesting journey.

Wayne