On 4/15/11 3:43 PM, Sascha Vieweg wrote:

You can download the bundle of Latin Modern Fonts at:

http://www.gust.org.pl/projects/e-foundry/latin-modern

There is a Wiki on DejaVu Fonts, here:

http://dejavu-fonts.org/wiki/Main_Page

However, both font families were installed on my system, I guess, Latin
Modern through MacTeX and DejaVu through LibO.

A roadblock here...

The Latin-Modern fonts are Postscript, and I don't know how to handle them on a Mac. In my Windows days, it wouldn't be a problem.

Any idea how to deal with it to save me some time in Googling all over the world? :-)

The Deja-Vu is something else all together.  :-(

I've downloaded both the zip and tar.bz2 files, and get nowhere. Attempting to open them just takes me in some kind of loop from one compressed file format to another and back. Even tried opening the zip file in Windows using WinRAR, and it says the compressed file has nothing in it.

Any thoughts?

Ken