Landis

As you have already seen in other messages there are open source email clients
as substitutes for Outlook but I am not sure that they will work with MS
Exchange.  There are alternatives to MS Exchange which will work with Outlook
and the open source email clients.  The link below is the most recent
descriptions that I could find.

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Exchange_Server_Alternatives

As for Access, there is a database function in LO that can act as the front end
to connect to existing databases.  I have not tried to do it in any serious way
but I imagine it is not as easy as falling off a log.  You may have to do some
work to make it function the way you want but it is supposed to work in that
way.

I hope this is helpful.

John McAtee