On 2011-04-05 04:12, Ryan Jendoubi wrote:
Hi Steve,

On 30/03/11 22:14, Steve Edmonds wrote:
I have a report in .doc format that has some pie charts (which seem to
be from an embedded sheet).
These show the labels but no pie in Suse 11.0 X-64, LO3.3.0, 3.3.2,
OOO3.2.1.
These show ok in OSX 10.6.7, LO3.3.1

Just upgrading the mac to LO3.3.2 the pies no longer show.

Something seems to have been fixed in 3.3.1 and then undone in 3.3.2.

Did you ever get an explanation for this?

The fact that you've narrowed it down could be very useful to developers.

Have you looked for relevant bugs on the tracker?

http://bugs.freedesktop.org/query.cgi?format=advanced

No reply to date.
No bug that I could find on the tracker.
I could file a bug and can supply the file off list to a developer.

steve