Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2011 Archives by date, by thread · List index

On 02/27/2011 03:48 PM, Andreas Säger wrote:
Am 28.02.2011 00:25, NoOp wrote:

You might try renaming ~/ and let LO build a new profile
to see if that makes any difference.

Resetting the profile cures the problem. No, I don't want to reset my 
user profile. I'm going to reestablish my default template.


You may be able to check/modify the
~/.libreoffice/3/user/registrymodifications.xcu file. From my testing
yesterday I see the changes in mine that refer to the Date test:

oor:name="DD" oor:op="fuse"><value>30</value></prop></item><item
oor:name="MM" oor:op="fuse"><value>12</value></prop></item><item
oor:name="YY" oor:op="fuse"><value>1899</value></prop></item><item

Note the "name="YY" oor:op="fuse"><value>1899</value>" - this value
changes when I make the changes (1904) in Tools|Options.

The file does not open well in gedit, so I used (U)OOo to open to view &
then used gvim to modify. I changed the 1899 value to 1904, saved, and
then opened Calc - the date value was then set to 1904 in the spreadsheet.

The usual warnings apply (backup, use at your own risk, etc) :-)


Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
List archive:
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.