Hi :)

Gary, who are you to order me around like that?

Adapting my systems made it inconvenient for everything else except for this
list and this list was still not happy.  I went back to using settings that all
other office users seem to use.  If support lists for LibreOffice can't accept
normal office users using standard office methods and systems  then we have a
problem.

I was heavily criticised when i first said there was a problem using LibreOffice
and OpenOffice on a single system.  If we search through the threads it would
not surprise me to find you were one of those people harassing me then.  I
continued to state the truth despite getting flamed and criticised.  Many people
wrote to the lists to say they HAD managed to get LibreOffice and OpenOffice
working and now we even have pages of work-arounds but we still got people
saying they were having troubles that vanished when 1 or other were uninstalled.

I don't know why you feel justified in bullying people.  If there was a
complaints procedure then i would use it.  Please can we stop this nonsense and
help people without generating another flame-war?
Regards from
Tom