________________________________
From: webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <webmaster@krackedpress.com>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Sun, 27 February, 2011 3:25:06
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] upgrade from 3.3.0 to 3.3.1

On 02/26/2011 07:56 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
There are sometimes other problems but it's fairly rare.  The easiest answer
is
to uninstall OpenOffice since it is easy to reinstall if you ever want to
return.
Regards from
Tom :)

Hey Tom,

With all the work on the Americas DVD project and the upgrading its pages with
the change from 3.3.0 to 3.3.1, I forget till a few hours ago to upgrade my
systems to this new versions.  I tested the Vista laptop with the install a
Thursday[?] but forgot to do my Ubuntu desktop.

By the By - The Vista reinstall from .0 to .1 went off with not problems at all.

Tim L.

Hi :)
That is good to hear, thanks :)  It does usually work well but rare problems get
people all excited even when they are easy to fix so it's good to be ready.
Trouble-shooting and pinpointing those rare problems might be a good idea
sometime.  Anyway, it is good to hear that it worked well for you :)
Regards from
Tom :)