________________________________
From: Charles Marcus <CMarcus@Media-Brokers.com>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Wed, 23 February, 2011 0:34:04
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't subscibe to the list

On 2/22/2011 11:44 AM, Paolo wrote:
On 22/02/11 15:34, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
I would like to subscribe to the list, but can't manage after several
attempts
writing to users+subscribe@libreoffice.org as specified here:

The problem I had is that when I click on the link the resulting
destination address in Thunderbird is: users%2Bsubscribe@libreoffice.org
and that doesn't work. When I manually changed the address back to
users+subscribe... then my subscription went through.

I think the address, and other addresses, are wrongly encoded on the
page http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/

Since it works just fine for myself and everyone else that has commented...
maybe the problem is more 'local'... ? ;)

Hi :)
"Everyone that has commented" does not include people that found it tooo
difficult to join the list.  One person persevered and even asked the list for
help rather than just giving up.  Perhaps there is a problem but you will never
know it if you don't listen and explore.  I also had trouble but found a
work-around.
Regards from
Tom :)