On 2011-02-17 1:43 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Ahah, at last. Thanks for helping rather than blaming. This type of
answer is one of the perfect ways of handling the problem. It is the
type of thing that make LO great.

Unfortunately it shows that bottom posting involves more work than
most office workers are prepared to do and if we demand that they do
all this then they will often consider it easier to reinstall MS
Office rather than deal with this. I know that is ridiculous. Mostly
they wont have un-installed MS Office so there is even less reason
for them to stay with LO.

Are you seriously suggesting that taking 3-5 seconds to select/delete
some text 'involves more work than most office workers are prepared to do'?

It is a simple matter, really... all it takes is to stop, think about
it, and just try it.

All you would have had to do for this message I'm replying to was, start
at about the end of my first or second paragraph, highlight everything
below it, hit the delete button on your keyboard, then add your ===End
Quote=== and hit enter a few times, type your reply then click send.

If that is too much work for you or anyone else for that matter, then I
accuse you (and them) of being (a) lazy sob(s)... ;)

--

Best regards,

Charles