On 2011-02-17 7:31 AM, Luuk wrote:
On 17-02-11 13:01, Charles Marcus wrote:
Also, you are apparently using the Yahoo Webmail client, which doesn't
seem to use the standard quote character '>' for showing quotes in plain
text emails... this is too bad, because it makes inline-posting
extremely easy, both for composing and reading/comprehension. There are
plenty of examples of how clean/neat these replies can/should be from
myself and others who have been discussing this in the bottom vs top
posting thread...
In web-mail of yahoo  (mail.yahoo.com)
Under Option/More Options/General
put a mark before "Quote the text of the original message"
Ummm... he already *is* quoting the *entire* message, so this is
obviously already enabled...

However, maybe there are some other options... haven't used my yahoo
account in ages, but lets go see... had to reactivate...

Nope, no other options to deal with this that I can see...

Sorry, this was meant to make Tom Davies quoot properly....
but that piece of info was missing..

--
Luuk