On 02/09/2011 01:52 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Ooops.  I don't know what i was looking at then.  I was sure i saw something
about a freeze for translations or something and i thought that happened after
the devs freeze.

Ok, in that case i think bug-reports are best sent to LibreOffice in the first
instance to get the fastest response.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

NoOp could have included this advice in his email and hence save an email to the
list but obviously criticising is more important to him than actually getting
answers out there.

What on earth are you on about now? I provided a link to the release
schedule and asked you to clarify. Perhaps you need to rethink your
comment.
Interesting...
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NattyReleaseSchedule
The first "freeze" that I see is:
February 24th    Release Development Iteration 2 Warning /!\ FeatureFreeze

Of course other than the Dec 30 DebianImportFreeze...

Perhaps you can clarify?