I have a opensuse 11.3 machine which is acting as a print server
I then have 2 opensuse clients - I have installed LO on both and
created an A4 document

If I try and print every other print doesn't happen. The cups server
doesn't receive anything. Other applications are OK but LO loses
every other job. It's not random or intermittent it's exactly  every other
and it happens on both ( one is opensuse 11.3 and one is 11.4 M6 )

I have added the print server to my DNS box - as per some instructions
I found so that gtk apps work ok ( I don't know if LO cares about this )

Does LO need me to do something else ?

Ta