On Tue Feb 01 2011 15:44:52 GMT-0800 (PST) webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
Any other reasons for turning off HTML? The listed ones are enough. . . . . . .

Who is the web site and/or email hosting service that is causing you to pay for "transfer" and bandwidth?

No one is making me pay for per transfer bandwidth. I am quite sure there are members of this list that have to pay extra though. This has been hashed over on the OOo lists so I am sure you have seen it.

Is there any way I could use my hosting account to help out with LibreOffice's bandwidth and transfer needs? I could be a second source for downloading the files from, or some other thing. I have maybe 100 gig of free space left on my account at the last time I checked. I use the Krackedpress.com domain for email accounts only at this point, but host several others for myself and not-for-profit-organizations. Since LibreOffice falls in the last category, I have no qualms in helping out this way.

Pass my offer on to the "powers that be". I am on a fixed income, so I cannot donate cash, but I have not problem donating space on my hosting account. I can host another 20 or 30 domains with ease and could host 100+/- more web pages worth of files over what I am currently hosting for me and my commitments. If you need bandwidth or transfer amounts, I have it in spades to spare.

Where did I say that LibreOffice needed bandwidth?

Andy