Apologies if posting to wrong place. I'd like to install LibreOffice in lieu of OO3.3. However, I
still run OO1.4 for its different mailmerge process, so I'd rather not have LO3.3 register .sxw and
.sxc filetypes. Can I install LO3.3 while supressing the registration of OO file types such as .sxw
and .sxc?

=============================

NOTE: This e-mail contains information for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed and may contain information which is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or an employee
or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient), you are hereby
notified that any copying, disclosure or distribution of this information may be subject to legal
restriction or sanction. Please notify the sender by telephone, e-mail or fax to arrange for the
return or destruction of the information and all copies. Thank you.

Daniel R. Zajac

Attorney at Law

PO Box 9263

Highland IN 46322-9263