From another list....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wendy Russell - About.com Presentation Software Guide <
presentationsoft.guide@about.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 4:30 AM
Subject: [users] About.com 2011 Readers' Choice Awards - Nominations are
Open

         Hello,

[image: 2011 About.com Readers' Choice Awards] <http://awards.about.com/>I
wanted to let you know about an annual awards program we’re running on
About.com. The 2011 *About.com Readers' Choice Awards* will showcase the
best products, features and services in dozens of categories. Readers'
Choice grew out of a successful awards program on our Computing channel, and
it's being expanded this year to include multiple channels, from technology
to hobbies to parenting.

On the Presentation Software <http://presentationsoft.about.com/> site,
nominations will be accepted for

·         *Best **FREE** Alternative to PowerPoint *

·         *Best **PURCHASED** Alternative to PowerPoint*

Now is the chance to nominate *LibreOffice Impress* as your favorite
presentation software program.

Nominations are will be open on January 13 until February 4, and voting will
run from February 11 through March 8, with winners announced March 15.
There's no prize -- just the bragging rights that come with getting
recognized by the readers of one of the leading websites, owned by The New
York Times Co.

To learn more about the awards program running on the Presentation Software
site, visit the Nomination
page<http://presentationsoft.about.com/library/blnominate.htm>To learn
more about the overall awards program visit
awards.about.com. Let me know if you have any questions, and have a great
day!

Best,

 **

* Wendy Russell*

Guide to Presentation Software
**

*presentationsoft.about.com*
* *

*About.com <http://www.about.com/>* | *Need. Know. Accomplish.*

About.com is part of The New York Times Company