Le 2010-11-03 08:58, Arda Tunccekic a écrit :
Yes, you are right Michel, we have a few 2007 licenses, I'm planning to
keep them installed for compatibility issues.
But then, there are some other non-techical problems like : "He has Ms
Office installed, I want it too" :))

We can use the .doc extension for this specific problem, but what if a
document like this comes from external sources.
Some of our users are already unhappy and unwilling to use LibreOffice
and I they can complain about problems like this.

I hope there will be a solution for opening this docx file properly
within LibreOffice