[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog
- From: "William Gathoye (LibreOffice)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 19:00:56 +0200
- To: email@example.com
The t-shirt of Leif-Jöran is showcasing a "St Pauli" + skeleton.
While St Pauli is a football team in Germany, it is also an
activist/political movement in that region.
Also, the skeleton in this covid-19 period may be perceived as
inappropriate by some people.
While we are trying to be perceived less as a "geeky" community, the
skeleton may also again put an emphasis on the "hacker" word.
I encourage you to switch to this less touchy version instead.
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice
Proud member of The Document Foundation
Member of LaMouette - French based association promoting ODF and LibreOffice
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog||Uwe Altmann <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Call April
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Marketing Call April
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] St Pauli + skeleton image on the blog