[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Translation in French
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Translation in French
- From: Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 17:11:52 +0100
- To: William Gathoye <email@example.com>
- Cc: Marketing LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Pedro Silva <email@example.com>
William Gathoye wrote on 20/03/2020 23:15:
> On 19/03/2020 16:07, Cor Nouws wrote:
>> It's 'only' the main website, not posts and whitepapers.
>> And I think Collabora simply wants to pay you for the hours you make. To
>> me that sounds more reasonable then a fixed price for a bucket of work.
> Ok then. For the record, since I'm now considered back as a student, the
> Belgian federal state is giving away the equivalent of 475 hours of work
> free of charge for companies. 
> So being hired as a student even for a few hours is really competitive
> since you have no charge (or actually way less charge) to pay :)
I'm giving up here ;)
>> We want to decide on that one of the next day's
> Ok keep me up to date with this topic.
Our Pedro (Pinto da) Silva (doing a lot of visual and website stuff on
our side) looked into details and we have chosen PolyLang pro in combi
Some details still to be finished, I guess.
> Looking forward to be helpful about this topic.
You should have received a mail for an account in our WP.
Wonderful to have you involved a bit in our team :)!
Wrt translating the text for the app-store, here it is:
You can simple send the translation here, if you have time to do it. Thanks!
> Have a nice stay at home week-end :)
Have a good weekend too :)
>  https://www.mysocialsecurity.be/student/en/index.html
Consultant Technical Marketer
Collabora Productivity Ltd.
Phone: +31 6 2520 7001
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Translation in French||"William Gathoye (LibreOffice)" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Fake LibreOffice apps on Microsoft Store
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOfficeFR situation update
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Fake LibreOffice apps on Microsoft Store
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Translation in French