Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Fringe Events at FOSDEM

Hi Emiliano, I take care of that page, and I am going to add the
Hackfest but not the dinner (as this is for community members who are
subscribed to our channels). Thanks, Italo

On 1/9/20 8:03 AM, syntaxerrormmm@libreoffice.org wrote:

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email italo@libreoffice.org
hangout/jabber italo.vignoli@gmail.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0