[libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Feature comparison wiki page now uses Translate extension

Sorry, but what you ported over is really to no use. Please make Slovenian
page untranslated, fully in English.

I will not waste my time with this page after you trashed all my past
translations of it.

Lp, m,.

V V ned., 13. okt. 2019 ob 11:18 je oseba Ilmari Lauhakangas <